Feeling overwhelmed by questions and required decisions at time if loss is to be expected. Providing a a full service funeral home is part of our commitment to guiding you through your time of need.
We are continuing a family tradition of offering the highest level of service.
Having the opportunity to help you honor the life of your loved one is a privilege we take very seriously.
At Elite Funeral Chapel your families needs will be handled with respect and compassion.
Your concerns are as individual as the loved one you wish to honor. We recognize this and we are dedicated to meeting your specific needs. The Morris family has been serving the unique needs of many families for over 25 years.
We Offer Many Service Options to Meet Your Needs
Our Selection of Products
Elite Funeral Chapel offers a wide range of products to help you memorialize your loved one. By August 2015 we will have a section of this site allowing you to view our selection of caskets, urns, burial vaults, and personalized items.
In the meantime, please let us know if you have questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens First
- Full legal name
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- City and State of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s first and maiden name
You will also need to have a photo of the deceased.
If the decedent was a veteran you will ned to have their discharge form (DD-214).
If the decedent was a government employee, you will need to have their CSA or CSF number.
When death occurs in a state other than where final services will take place, either due to travel or because the person did not live near their family, it is necessary to coordinate between providers in each city.
We have affiliations with providers in all 50 states, Mexico and Canada. Overseas transportation can also be arranged. Please contact us to discuss your specific circumstance.
Planning The Service
- Arranging and preparing death certificates
- Providing certified copies of death certificates for insurance and benefit processing
- Submitting the obituary to the newspapers of your choice
- Assisting with funeral arrangements and the purchase of casket, urn, burial vault and cemetery plot
- Scheduling the opening and closing of the grave with cemetery personnel, if a burial is to be performed
- Coordinating with clergy if a funeral or memorial service is to be held
- Arranging a safety/police escort and transportation to the funeral and/or cemetery for the family
If your loved one was cremated, we can have the cremains shipped via the United States Postal Service.